We are big fans of the XE, and believe it is perhaps Jaguar’s best balance car at speed along with the I-Pace. Now the XE has been updated.
According to Jaguar’s release:
The new Jaguar XE delivers an enhanced exterior design, all-new luxurious interior and advanced technologies, including a segment-first ClearSight rear view mirror, utilising a wide-angle rear facing camera. The XE also becomes first-in-class to offer a diesel variant compliant with the stringent RDE2 NOx emissions limit, well ahead of the January 2021 legislative deadline. This aids company car drivers with a 4% BIK rate cut and also private retail buyers through a reduced first year VED charge.
The XE’s beautifully-crafted all-new interior features extensive use of soft-touch materials, premium veneers and all-new door trims that improve usability and practicality. New XE’s luxurious and technology-packed interior delivers more comfort, quality and connectivity for all occupants. Every aspect of the cabin has been enhanced for increased convenience, improved stowage and better passenger comfort.
The influence of Jaguar’s flagship two-seater sportscar is also evident as both the SportShift gear selector and JaguarDrive Control switch shared with the F-TYPE are on the revised centre console.
A new steering wheel, shared with the all-electric I-PACE, features hidden-until-lit graphics and capacitive switches for intuitive, tactile control of key functions.
With additional customer-focused specification as standard, the XE is also better value than ever before.
XE’s entry-level specification now features an automatic transmission, 18-inch wheels, electric leather seats, all-LED headlights and tail-lights with updated signature graphics, front and rear park aid, rear camera and lane keep assist. Customers can select from S, SE and HSE trim levels, with each also available in sporty R-Dynamic guise. A range of option packs provide even greater personalisation:
- Dynamic Handling Pack: Configurable Dynamics, Adaptive Dynamics, Performance Brakes, Coloured Brake Calipers, Bootlid Spoiler
- Cold Climate Pack: Heated Windscreen, Heated Steering Wheel, Headlight Washers
- Technology Pack: Head-Up Display, Solar Windscreen, Touch Pro Duo, Interactive Driver Display, Wireless Charging, ClearSight Interior Rear View Mirror
- Convenience Pack: Gesture Bootlid, Keyless Entry, Electric Steering Column Adjustment, Additional Power Sockets
- Premium Interior Upgrade Pack: Illuminated Treadplates, Bright Pedals, Configurable Ambient Lighting
UK and Europe:
Telephone: 07836 687898.
YouTube: Jaguar Magazine TV