The XJ-R was introduced as a high-performance sport model, and it was Jaguar’s first-ever supercharged road car (and only the second Jaguar road car to use forced induction, after the turbocharged Jaguar XJ220.)
Jaguar X300 XJ-R ManualDay will be held onSunday 18th August 2019
Attendance will be by invitation only, so if you own a JaguarX300 XJ-R Manual, please contact Letitia@xclusively-jaguar.co.uk
The event is open to ALL Jaguar X300 XJ-R Manual cars (concours, racing, modified, daily drivers, in restoration etc).
The event is being kindly hosted by Jaguar enthusiasts, Nigel and Wendy Webb.
All questions and replies to invitations should be made to Letitia@xclusively-jaguar.co.ukon Nigel and Wendy’s behalf.
Full details of the venue and directions will be sent out, by request, in due course.
Invitations are limited to owners of Jaguar X300 XJ-R Manual cars ONLY and therefore we will need your name, plus the registration number, chassis number and year of manufacture of your JaguarX300 XJ-R Manual as proof of ownership.
Please note that your Jaguar X300 XJ-R Manual need not be roadworthy in order to attend – you may attend with or without your Jaguar X300 XJ-R Manual, drive it or trailer it to the event.
This is not a competitive event – merely a gathering of theJaguar X300 XJ-R Manual family!
It is intended to be an informal gathering with a BBQ and picnic, along the lines of a garden party with cars!
Details of the day will be confirmed in due course, but the basic format will be as follows:
1.Gates open at 11.00am.
2.BBQ facilities, celebration cake, soft drinks, tea and coffee will be provided.
- Bring your own picnic and choice of meat to cook on the BBQ.
- A saxophonist will entertain us throughout the day.
- Guest speakers to be confirmed, but in the past these have included Jaguar personalities such as Norman Dewis, Jonathan Heynes, Keith Helfet, David Marks, etc.
- £10 per car will be charged at the gate, to be donated to the Mike Hawthorn headstone restoration fund – further donations to this cause can be made via bank transfer if desired.
- Event closes circa 16.30, but guests are free to leave beforehand should they wish to do so.
- Those travelling from further afield may like to join Rob Jenner, Letitia Mace and David Marks for dinner at Stanhill Court Hotel the evening before the event. If so, please indicate this in your reply in order for us to make necessary arrangements.
RSVP to direct to Letitia@xclusively-jaguar.co.uk
Rated: ‘Best Jaguar magazine in the world’.
Subscribe and get your Jaguar Magazine delivered for just $5 each plus postage at:
UK and Europe:
Telephone: 07836 687898.
YouTube: Jaguar Magazine TV